“Yoda,” the code name for the Founding Editor of MagnifiedView.com, is experienced in both foreign and local disasters, and is a consultant to governments at all levels, providing advice on preparedness for natural and man-caused disasters. He has been part of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and its robotic rescue challenge for disaster scenarios.
As a counter-terrorist team leader, Yoda appears on radio under a pseudonym for his safety and security. He is currently active in counter-terrorism operations as an instructor and consultant to US and allied intelligence and law enforcement agencies.
For additional bio information, please see “Yoda’s Safe House tab” at the top of the opening page. Previous appearances may be seen throughout the website.
Yoda recommends a reality check on our preparedness efforts for natural and terrorist disasters. He suggests the following to eliminate duplication of work and waste of time and resources to:
- Eliminate costly, useless busy-work prepping
- Undertake actionable tactics and techniques to survive and thrive during emergencies
- Maintain medications––Tamiflu, antibiotics, analgesics, etc.
- Provide equipment––glasses, hearing aids, etc.
- Be able to be self-reliant when government is unable to respond
- Deal with a cluster of problems––police, fire, and other public maintenance employees
- Handle emergencies/incidents/situations
- Compensate for reduction of first responder employment
- Provide community involvement
- Deal with martial law
- Instigate practical home and business protection methods
- Practice lifesaving skills
- Have equipment not included in emergency kits:
- Know how to treat water to make it potable
- Have emergency communication equipment––police radio scanners, 2-way radios, etc.
- Develop unique early warning systems
- Be aware that governments are preparing for disasters––the listening audience should be doing the same
Go to this website to find your place for peace of mind:
On the forum page, talk through your current financial, job, career and/or medical tight spots with noted professionals and exchange ideas with like-minded friends. For questions and/or help, contact “Yoda” or a member of his staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Yoda” has a proven radio expert guest track record with high audience approval and he’s certainly is entertaining and easy to interview. “Yoda” has a distinctive announcer voice that audiences find captivating.
“YODA” Curriculum Vitae
IPSG Counter Terrorism – Strategies – Tactics – Training
BIO FOR DEFENSE CONTRACT PROPOSALS
President of IPSG – Consultant
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: Bakkalaureus der Kunste. International Angelegenheiten
( Bachelor’s of Arts) International Affairs, University of Rohrbach, Germany
LANGUAGES: Immersion language training in French, German, Cantonese, and Spanish.
Level IV-A Security Clearance – Current
- Computer proficient
- Advanced parachutist
- Underwater swimmer
- SWAT and Hostage Negotiation Instructor
- Private Pilot
- CQB ( Close Quarters Battle ) Instructor
- Counter-Terrorism Operations Instructor
- International Dignitary Protection
- Advanced Surveillance – Covert Operations Instructor
- SERE (Survival-Escape-Resistance -&- Evasion) Instructor
Experience, Responsibilities, and Counter-Terrorism Management/Leadership Capabilities:
- Top-tier executive with comprehensive experience in international
- Counter-terrorism strategies, tactics, training, consulting and Field Operations management
- Career -matriculated through field operations management positions of advancing responsibility in the US, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
- An astute policy-level leader with a proven track record in conceiving and implementing complex business ventures, strategic planning, formulating goals, programming objectives, directing and coaching multi-disciplined expatriate and indigenous management teams.
- A natural leader, positive change agent, consensus builder and problem-solver with a demonstrated ability to live and work in high-threat level venues.
- Planned and pioneered start-up rapid growth global business.
- Recruited and developed high performing expatriate and indigenous management team(s)
- Directed in situ immersion counter-terrorism training programs in the US and overseas.
- Negotiated/secured complex contracts with major public & private sector agencies under US DoS aegis.
- US Air Force – Air Police – Service in CONUS and SE Asia
- US Army – Military Police (CID ) Service in CONUS and Europe
US Army – Military Intelligence (MI) – Field Operations intelligence (FOI )